Perfect for Holding Pistols, Ammo, Supplies and Valuables. Available in Black Gloss Paint Finish.
- Both the GCG-900 and GCB-900 fit on top of all standard pre-assembled Security Plus Gun Cabinets. Not recommended for use with Stack-On 10 Gun Security Cabinet or 8 Gun RTA Cabinet. The GC-500 would be a better fit for the dimensions of these security cabinets.
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" W (53.3cm), 10" D (25.4cm), 18" H (45.7cm)
- Shipping Weight: 31 lbs.
- Interior Capacity: All storage plus 2 removable shelves
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Locking Points: 1
- Master Carton Dimensions: 21-1/2" W, 10-1/2" D, 21" H
- Color: Black gloss paint finish with chrome accents
- Notes: Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
Best Product for the price
Purchased a GCB-908 8-gun cabinet from Bass Pro in May for my shotgun, rifle and two handguns. Was not looking for a fireproof safe, just a place to store the guns in a locked cabinet. Added a GCB-900 Pistol/Ammo cabinet in July to store the ammo in. Both units work very well for my intended usage. I bolted both to the wall/floor/each other and it would take a very determined thief to access anything. Only problem was finding a dealer that carried the GCB-900. Contacted Stack-On's customer support and they gave me a list of dealers. Walmart.com had it in stock and delivered to the store for free in less than a week. One additional comment. Stack-On should review their shipping boxes of their products. The 1" styrofoam pad on the top and bottom of the cardboard box works well enough, but the cabinet sides are right up against the single-layer cardboard box and are easily damaged in shipment. I saw several review comments about this and checked my units when I received them. The GCB-908 cabinet was perfect but the GCB-900 had a small dent on the left rear corner about half-way down from the top. Examining the box showed a corresponding crease in the cardboard on that corner. The dent was small, didn't impair the function or lock mechanism and was unnoticeable after installation so I wasn't concerned enough to return it. Consider using L-shaped double-thick cardboard spacers on the vertical corners of the sidewalls to protect them in shipping and your damage problem will be resolved. Thanks for a great product!Write a Review